In this fast-growing world, having rest better with each night routine is really a blissful situation. Are you the ones who also want to know how to do it every day so that you have a fresh start the next morning? Don’t worry, it is not only you who have a sleep problem, there are many people out there who also struggle to get a good night’s sleep. Night routine will affect your behavior the next day. Usually, people who have lousy night routines tend to have a bad mood for the next day. Your mood might have an impact on your productivity. Thus, having a better night routine is really crucial for you! Here are some tips on how to get a better each night routine every day.
What I mean here is that you have to consistently set up your schedule for each activity you will do in the night. For example, if you set your time to sleep at 10 pm, you should obey it. You also have to finish all of your work before it. I know it is not easy to be consistent in doing it, but when you have got used to it, you will see many benefits from it. There are a lot of advantages you can get by having a good night sleep:
- your concentration and memory performance will improve
- you will get a healthy body since you always get enough time to rest
- your interpersonal communication will get better
- you will attain a balanced weight body
- prevent your body from harmful toxic
- boost your immune system
The most important thing after you rest better with each night routine is that you will always feel happy to do all of your activities the next day.
Don’t do these!
Sometimes, after getting so busy for the whole day in your office or university, you tend to get very exhausted. Unconsciously, you take activities or eat something that might improve your mood become better after having such a rough day. However, there are many habits you should consider in the night if you want to experience an excellent daily night routine:
- Caffeine, do not drink it after 3 pm.
- Eating your food at night. You should eat at least 2 hours before sleeping.
- Put your gadgets away from you after 8 pm.
- Having a good exercise on the day. After having practice, your body may get relax and give you a sensation to have a better night’s sleep.
- Avoid consuming too much sugar in the night. Your intestine will try hard to process it in the night.
I realize that these aforementioned habits are not easy to do if this is your first time to start your good night routine. However, there is nothing impossible, right? You just have to try it anyway, and see the result of yours. The experiences will be so different for each person, even though you are trying to do the same night activities with your friends, for instance. Some people need a month to get used to the excellent night habits, but there are also some of them who require more than a month trying to sleep well at night, so it really varies from people to people. Don’t worry if you feel like you can not cope with it in a short time, because you are not alone!
I recommend you to do these daily night routine to help you make your sleep better. Not every detail of it should you practice, they are just examples of what you should do at night.
- Clean your kitchen directly after your dinner
- Take a relaxing night bath using warm water
- Prepare everything you need for tomorrow morning, such as clothes, breakfast menu, school/university equipment
- Drink green tea or beverages that might help you calm your mood
- Talk with your partner or family
- Yoga or meditation
- Write a journal and be grateful for having a wonderful day
- Don’t forget to put your night skincare routine
- Read your favorite book
- Set your morning alarm. Make sure you get enough sleep at night for about 6 to 8 hours
There are so many things you should do to have a good sleep at night. I hope you will not get confused to see all the recommended activities which I have given to you. Here, I give you the example of night schedule before having a bedtime.
6 pm: finish the job
Well, I know it will depend on your occupation, but most of the people who work will finish their job at this time. You also have to make sure that you have left nothing for your work, I mean, do not bring your work to your house because it will ruin everything.
7 pm: healthy dinner
Salad is the best menu for your dinner. You can combine it with yogurt. It will be the perfect combination for your healthy menu.
7.30 pm: take a relaxing bath
Relaxing bath with warm water might give you peacefulness after having a hard day.
8 pm: switch off all of my gadgets
After turning off all of your laptop and phone, you can start to have a talk with your partner and family. It will strengthen your social bonding with them.
8.30 pm: write a journal
Be grateful for everything you have done that day! Try to write it down to your journal may help you remember it one day. You can also improve your writing and feelings.
9 pm: prepare everything for tomorrow morning
As I mentioned before that it is better for you to prepare everything you need for the next day the night before, so you will not get a hurry the following day.
9.30 pm: skincare night routine and read a book
Yes! This may be your favorite activity, above all. Taking a skincare night routine and read a book will relax your body without any disturbance from your gadgets.
10 pm: time to sleep!
After doing all of those habits, it is time for you to sleep. I could make sure that you will get rest better with each night routine that I have provided for you.